Successful sea trials for Jektøy22.02.2017
Brødrene Aa has undergone successful sea trials for Jektøy (YN 287) in Hyen, Norway. The 25,9 m passenger catamaran is built for Boreal Sjø AS and will be accommodating 147 passengers in in the municipality of Møre og Romsdal - Norway.
Main propulsion data:
- Diesel engines: 2 x MTU 8V2000 M72
- Engine power/rpm: 2 x 720kW @ 2250RPM
- Gearbox: Servogear HD220 with H-gear configuration
- Reduction ratio: 2,952 : 1
- Speed range: 23 - 30 knots
- Class approval: Norwegian Maritime Directorat
YN 288 Nørvøya is under construction at Brødrene Aa, and will be identical to Jektøy.
Pictures by Brødrene Aa.